- This product is for external use only.
- Try to avoid the delicate eye area while using this mask.
- If this product gets in contact with the eye, rinse it thoroughly with plenty of tap water and seek medical advice.
- If you feel any irritation after using the product, discontinue the usage and consult a medical professional.
- Keep this product out of reach of small children.
- Store this face mask in a cool and dry place, preferably at room temperature.
- Remember to keep the face mask away from direct heat sources and sunlight.
- Detoxifies and cleanses.
- Moisturizes and hydrates.
- Decreases fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces spots and hyperpigmentation
- Skin Rejuvenating
- Skin tightening
- Anti-bacterial and anti-septic
- Prevents premature aging
- Acne clearing
How to use:
- After cleansing your face, apply the face mask with the spatula on areas where treatment is needed.
- Spread it evenly using the spatula.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes, then wash it off using clean tap water.
- Use this face mask twice every week.
Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Trehalose, Betaine, Tocopherol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide, Dextran, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ascorbic Acid, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Allantoin, Sodium Pca, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Potassium Methoxysalicylate, Helichrysum Angustifolium Flower Extract, Sarcosine, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/leaf/stem Extract, Peg-40 Castor Oil, Retinol, Phenoxyethanol, Collagen, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Flower Cell Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract